A Few of My Favorite Things: January 2016 Edition

Monday, February 1, 2016

Here is January's round up of my favorite this this month:

1. Dove Dark Chocolate


Yes. This little red square of dark chocolate is just what I like after lunch.  I usually keep a bag of these close by so I can satisfy my craving for something sweet.

2. CC Slochy Knitted Beanie



I have the black one and the beige with fluff ball...and LOVE them.  Seriously, I am not a hat person, but when it comes to these beanies, they are so comfortable and soft! Especially during this extremely cold weather we had at the beginning of the month.  I got mine at Janelle James Boutique located in Tigard, Oregon.

3. Coffee (sugar-free, nonfat vanilla latte to be exact)



Yes, I am from the NW and I am a coffee addict.  I say that loosely because we all know coffee isn't all that bad for you.  Infant, there are a lot of benefits to drinking coffee.  I'm sure it's better black without all the added things like syrups and milk.  My favorite drink of choice: non-fat, sugar-free vanilla, extra hot, light foam latte.  I've been known to getting 2 lattes a day - eek!  Keep that one on DL between you and I...


4.Boogie Wipes



Spend, but I love these things!  Not only do they smell good, I keep a pack of these in my handbag.  My little one hates her nose running whether it's from a cold or from throwing a tantrum - she runs around saying "nose, nose, nose" while pointing to her nose.  That means "please wipe my nose".  What can I say, she's a clean child.

5. 101 Dalmatians

As of this month, my mom had purchased 101 Dalmatians fro my little one.  WOW- the memories of this movie.  And boy, does this movie catch my little ones attention #score



Welp.  There it is. This month's "A Few Of My Favorites: January 2016 Edition".

What are some of your favorite things from January?  Share below!



1 comment:

  1. Can your child please teach my children to like having their noses wiped too?? It is a BATTLE to get their noses wiped every time!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)