Take 10: Random Facts About Kate

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Blog #2 of the day - say what?!

I'll be linking up with Karli over at Sept. Farm's blog for 10 on Tuesday.
10 on Tuesdays can be 10 of anything...anything you say?!
Sounds like fun - count me in!



Here goes:  10 Random Facts About Kate

[one] I've never been a bridesmaid or maid of honor. Ever.

[two] I have a diet Coke obsession

[three] All my dogs have 'E' names - Emma, Ellie, and Emily.  {Extra fun fact: I almost decided to name my child with an 'E' name too}

[four] I'm not a fan of red roses - so cliche.  I prefer something out of the ordinary.

[five] I always wear socks to bed {I know, weird, but true}

[six] I take showers at night. Because I dread blow drying my hair and straightening it every single day. So I choose to shower at night, let it air dry at night, and then straighten in the morning.

[seven] Since I was in the 4th grade, I've played volleyball year round until I was a senior in high school.  Then I coached for 2 years after high school.

[eight] I do not like onions/peppers/mushrooms. I will avoid these items at all costs. I have an eye for spotting these foods in my meals.

[nine] I have a stash of designer demin {from back in the day, like 6 years ago - 7 For All Mankind, Citizens of Humanity, etc.} that I haven't been able to fit into...but refuse to throw away because....one day, one day soon...I will fit back into them. I just know it! {and helllllo, I spent a ton of money on those back then...what I would do now to have the money I spent on them}.

[ten] I had braces for 4 years - from 1st grade to 5th grade. Those were some horrendous {and awkward} years...but thankfully they were over and done with before the middle and high school years.

Take 10!  There you have it.

Enjoy!

What are some of your random facts?  Share below!  I love hearing what random things other people have!

5 comments:

  1. yes to the diet coke obsession and showering at night to avoid blow drying in the morning!! i feel ya!

    xo christina
    www.bubblybrunetteblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whew, good to know someone else feels the pain of blow drying hair in the morning. And not to mention....time saving!

      Delete
  2. Love reading everyone's fun facts! I finally kicked my diet coke habit that I was obsessed with for YEARS!

    www.shhmommysdrinking.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I turned into a night washer as well!!! Im excited for warm weather and total air drying again!! (I can't leave my hair wet when it's cold! :) )

    ReplyDelete
  4. #6!!!! Yes!!! I would have to get up at 4am to shower, dry and then style my hair everyday. No thank you.

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)