Happy New Year - Let 2016 Shine Bright Like a Diamond!

Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy 2016!
The first day of a new year - geesh, 2016 already.  I just want to know - where did 2015 even go?!  Seems like it literally flew by. Nonetheless, I am so beyond excited for the 2016! 
I can remember sitting down before the start of 2015 thinking of what I wanted to accomplish during the upcoming 365 days.  I can say, I've checked off a few goals (yah- go me!). One of my 2015 goals was to start a blog.  "Technically" I started this blog in 2015, but didn't physically post. However, I did have allllll year to think about blog ideas and what kind of a blog I would want (that counts as an accomplished goal in 2015, right?!).
So for 2016, I've decided - this year will be about even more change. And I couldn't be any more excited or ready for this year!  How does that saying go -"2014 was practice, 2015 was warm up, and 2016 is game time'?  Now it's my game time! 2015 was a blessing for me, but also a year of learning.  2016 is my time to shine like a diamond! Which brings me to this blog of mine, "A Little NW Charm".  I hope you find this blog entertaining, lighthearted, slightly funny at times...and a little enlightening at times. 
Cheers to 2016 and this new life/blog adventure of mine!

(First coffee trip of 2016 - French Toast Chai Tea Latte & Blueberry Coffee Cake)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)