My Top 5 Favorite Hair Products

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

As a girl with long, blonde hair, I love hair products!  I love anything that will give my hair volume and feel like a million bucks!

Here is my list of favorite hair products currently:

1. Pureology Pure Strength Shampoo & Conditioner



I love the way this shampoo and conditioner makes my hair feel!  Managing and styling after use is easy.  Since having blonde hair, my hair is prone to breakage and fading more. I used to use the green bottle of Pureology (Essential Repair) until this replaced it.  No complaints here, except it's a bit on the speedy side, especially for the liters.  However, I have found that my scalp does not like inexpensive, drugstore shampoo & conditioners.  So to save my scalp issues, I spend a few extra dollars.




2. Schwarzkopf Hair Spray - Level 2 Freeze



I have used this hair spray a numerous amount of times and love it! I usually use hair spray to give a little "stickiness" to my front bang area as well as teasing the crown area (or as I like to say - tease it to Jesus!).

3. Pureology  Blow-dry Amplify



This is another product I have used for a number of years and have had time after time, great results! I love big hair, or making my hair "feel" thicker.  I generally have thin hair...just a lot of it. A product like this allows my hair to feel and appear thicker while giving it some volume.

4.  Goldwell Double Boost 4 vs TIGI Catwalk Root Boost




These are 2 products I switch back and forth from.  I feel like I get better results with the Goldwell product, but I've always liked TIGI's products.  I love root boost as I feel it helps me achieve the 'big' hair I'm always after. (C'mon, who doesn't like bouncy, full hair?!)

5.  Kenra Platinum Silkening Gloss



I was introduced to this product by a past hair dresser who used to use it on my ends after she was done styling it.  I still use it for that - just not everyday.  I can only use a small amount as a little goes a looooong way (trust me).  I love the smell of this and the workability of this product.  I apply it to my ends when I feel they are a little on the unmanageable side.

There you have it - my top 5 (ok, technically 6) hair products currently.  I love trying new hair products as I like to experiment to see how my hair reacts (and also because I feel like my hair gets used to certain products so I like to switch up products). 

I do use a purple shampoo for the blonde color as well as a dry shampoo currently, I'm just not too "sold" on any yet. 

What are some of your favorite shampoo's for blondes?  What dry shampoos do you like and seem to work well?

1 comment:

  1. OMG look at how cute your blog is!!!! LOVE it!!! I added you to my blog feed so I'm following along!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)